CC Viwanda Provides Prosperity through enterprise development within the rural & urban areas of Kenya
Our primary aim is the uplifting of social-economic environment of local communities; moving from Agriculture into Manufacturing & Industry that is a more sustainable way of alleviating poverty.
We achieve this through 3 primary pillars:
- Identify a business opportunity (PROJECT) – based on demand for a product and availability of Raw Materials; then generate a business plan for the project.
- Identify and Develop the Entrepreneurs (PROSPECT) – Give Training for Knowledge and Skill to the identified groupings to enable them succeed in their enterprise.
- Business Development (BUSINESS)
- Arrange Financing options – secure the required outlay for the initial purchase, installation and operational costs of the business.
- Business Support – Provide Business Support in Operations, Marketing and Sales of the products and businesses identified.